Just a 2 hour drive from the GTA. Nestled among towering century-old pines at the very edge of Muskoka’s sparkling Lake Joseph, Sherwood Inn is a retreat unlike any other. Each guestroom and cottage suite is decorated to reflect the traditional character of Muskoka, and is complete with every modern convenience. Many rooms feature cozy wood-burning fireplaces and private whirlpools. Visitors to our elegant inn experience gracious hospitality, luxurious pampering, and absolute tranquility. All rooms have a 32 inch LCD television, voicemail, coffee maker, iron & board, hairdryer, alarm clock, bathrobes, air conditioning. Sherwood Inn has complimentary wireless internet access available in the Inn and complimentary wired internet access in all other guest rooms.
- On-site Recreation Beach area, table tennis, bonfire pit, volleyball, mountain biking, croquet, shuffleboard, tennis, badminton, lake swimming, boating, fishing, canoeing, snowshoeing, skating, broom ball and hockey.
- Fitness Centre -treadmill, an elliptical machine, 3 stationary bicycles, and fitness gear such as yoga ball and universal weight set.
- Boats guests have complimentary access to our kayaks, canoes, and paddle boats.
- Boat Cruises We offer a variety of boat cruises on Lake Joseph.
- Nature trails Explore the scenic trails for three seasons by hiking or in the winter by ski or snowshoe.
- Racquet sports facilities for tennis, table tennis and badminton, with complimentary use of sports equipment for our guests.
- Snowshoeing and cross-country skis Snowshoes and cross-country skis are available free of charge during your stay.
- Ice skating Pack your ice skates and glide on our man-made ice-skating rink, located on Lake Joseph (weather permitting).