Cedar Grove Lodge
Cedar Grove lodge is a traditional lakeside cottage resort with meals included. Located on beautiful Peninsula Lake, we have been welcoming vacation travellers for over 91 years. The lodge is 10 minutes East of Huntsville Muskoka, and 15 minutes West of Algonquin Park
We feature lakeside one two and three bedroom cabins, many of which are log cabins. All cabins have wood burning stone fireplaces.
Our website has over 125 photos of our lodge and cabins, please click the link on this page to learn more about our lodge.
With Peninsula Lake on one side, and 75 acres of rugged Muskoka beauty on the other, summer at Cedar Grove is full of possibilities. The following is a list of only some of the things Cedar Grove can offer in summer.
- free water-skiing and lessons
- free scenic boat tours on our 10 person pontoon boat
- free use of canoes, kayaks, paddleboats, rowboats and windsurfers
- small aluminum motorboat rentals
- great bass and pike fishing on inter-connected lakes
- children's beach with roped-in swimming area, slide and diving board
- two tennis courts
- water trampoline
Winter at Cedar Grove can be a time of unlimited activity, or a time of relaxation. Listed below are some of the activities winter can bring at Cedar Grove. We have a selection of the following winter equipment that you can borrow free of of charge:
- Cross Country Skis and Boots
- Hockey Sticks.
All rates include three meals per day served in our main lodge dining room.