Frontenac Club Inn
Kingston and our south eastern Ontario region are very special. Within an hour in any direction of Kingston, you can interact with the winemakers of Prince Edward County, meet and eat with the growers of Frontenac County, cruise the 1000 Islands, hike, bike, float and boat on lakes and rivers that are world-class. Kingston needed a hotel experience to match the quality of our attractions and that represented the history of the city and the aspirations of her future. Frontenac Club is our answer to that need.
Dare to Indulge
- Newly renovated rooms with historic features
- Best rooftop view in Kingston
- Stunning private back patio
- Unparalleled privacy and exclusivity
Our lobby is home to The Bank Gastrobar. Originally built as a Bank of Montreal in 1845, this contemporary dining room features unique cocktails, curated wine list, and seasonal small & large plate offerings. We are open to the public and encourage you to check out the other pages on our website to look at the menus!
- Kingston Trolley Tours
- Fort Henry
- Kingston 1000 Islands Cruises
- Kingston Penitentiary Tours
- Agnes Etherington Art Centre
- Kingston Food Tours and so much more!