JW Marriott, The Rosseau Muskoka
Discover an Ontario resort like no other at JW Marriott The Rosseau Muskoka Resort & Spa.
This sweeping multi-faceted resort is perched atop a 100-foot granite bluff just 2-1/2 hours north of Toronto. Spectacular views and intuitive service have earned the resort a spot on Conde Nast Traveler magazine's "Readers' Choice Top Resorts in Canada" list for several years. Dining options abound, such as Teca "simply Italian" and Muskoka Chophouse, both recipients of the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence. Spa Rosseau offers restorative treatments including massage, body wraps, scrubs and hydrotherapy.
Guests can enjoy Muskoka in whatever way suits them best: a swim in the year-round indoor-outdoor pool; a round of golf; a guided hike under the stars. In winter, activities range from an exciting snowmobile excursion through the wilderness to a guided snowshoe trek along the shoreline of Lake Rosseau.
At JW Marriott The Rosseau Muskoka, in Ontario's "cottage country", there is so much to do that you may decide to extend your stay!
Year-round outdoor programming is complemented by arts & culture events. Guests of The Rosseau may choose to explore the many activities on their own, or to arrange for an local guide to enhance the adventure.
Outdoor Adventure and the Arts at The Rosseau
Everyone in the family will find activities to enjoy, whether it be a guided nature hike through amazing hardwood forests, an bike tour along the back roads of Muskoka or an evening hike to discover the night sky. Explore Muskoka through a variety of guided outdoor activities led by The Rosseau recreation team and learn about the amazing wildlife and landscape that make Muskoka so unique.
If you are interested in Arts and Culture, you have come to the right place! Participate in a variety of workshops including watercolour journaling, clay sculpting and moccasin making.
Cottages - Lakeside country grille
Generous portions, farm-to-fork ingredients
Lakes, the gathering-place - "Small bites" Cozy bar and lobby lounge next to a patio overlooking Lake Rosseau
The Deck - Seasonal open-air poolside bistro
Country Market Resort shop and Illy cafe
Teca - "Simply Italian" cuisine
Muskoka Chophouse - Classic steakhouse, Certified Angus Beef
$199 June 17th and 18th only Promo code: P50
Celebrate the reveal of The Rosseau’s new look with an unforgettable lakeside getaway for two!
• Accommodation in a luxurious Studio room
• Breakfast for two adults daily in Cottages Restaurant
• The Rosseau Reveal special activities and entertainment
• Daily access to fat bikes, canoes, kayaks, pedal boats, Stand Up
Paddle boards and inflatable lily pad (included in resort fee)
Enhance your stay:
· Arrive early on June 17th and enjoy live music, lawn games, beer tastings and a Father’s Day BBQ from 12-3pm
· Add Adventure to your stay with a guided boat cruise, Sea-doo rental, Segway tour, Arboreal tree climb or inflatable water park access. Call Concierge at 705 765 1900 to book!
· Golf at The Rock June 16-19th with special $75 including cart. Call 1 866 765 ROCK with promo code “REVEAL” to book.
Stay For Breakfast at JW Marriott The Rosseau Muskoka
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Start your day off right with breakfast at Cottages Restaurant.
- Package includes:
- Luxurious accommodation
- Breakfast buffet at Cottages Restaurant for two adults and up to three children under 12 per room
- Promo code: S4B
- Rates: $349
- Valid Through: September 2, 2018