1348 Fox Point Road, RR#1 • Dwight • Ontario • P0A 1H0
1.800.461.4371 • www.luminaresort.com/ • firstname.lastname@example.org
A FAMILY FRIENDLY RESORT in MUSKOKA
Lumina Family Resort has been providing wonderful carefree Muskoka vacations since 1921. Owned and operated by the Hungerford family for four generations. The largest cottage resort on Lake of Bays with over a mile of beautiful shoreline and 350 feet of safe sandy beach. Lumina is kid-friendly and caters to all ages with a dynamic choice of activities.
Our traditional, child friendly family vacations include full maid service, chef-prepared meals and a fully supervised children's program. Families return year after year to enjoy the beautiful waterfront, the outstanding food, great companionship and the friendly, relaxed atmosphere. Come and join us in Muskoka and start your own family tradition.
- swimming in our beautiful pool
- swoosh down our water slide
- jump on the water trampoline
- swimming from our safe natural sandy beach
- climb Space Mountain
- paddle boating
- horseback riding at nearby stables
- feeding the wild ducks
- building sand castles
- great bass and lake trout fishing
- daily water skiing and tube rides
- tennis, clay & asphalt courts
- lawn bowling
- water & beach volleyball
- six area golf courses
- horseback riding at nearby stables trips to world famous Algonquin Park
- jogging/walking the peaceful country roads
- bird watching, nature hikes on our marked trails
- ping pong, video games in the Knotty Pine room ,croquet, basketball
- fabulous sunsets, listening to the loons, meeting new friends and just having good old fashioned fun!
Breakfast and Dinner are included in your weekly rate. Both meals are served in our beautiful panoramic dining room.
Our chef takes great pride in providing wonderful, mouth watering creations, always fresh and well balanced. Most meals are table service, with buffets and B.B.Q’s adding variety throughout the week. Everyday there is a kid’s item on the menu, in case they don’t like the main choices.
Breakfast 8:15 - 10:15 and Dinner 5:30 - 7:00
We find the extended meal hours give more time to carry out the activities you have planned for the day. The menus each day offer you three choices of our scrumptious home-cooked meals and fresh baking from the Lumina kitchen. Our guests never go away hungry!
A full lunch menu or B.B.Q. is offered on the Patio everyday from 12:30 till 2:00. There is the option to eat on the Patio and enjoy the view or get a take out to go.
- 1. Golf at 6 nearby courses
- 2. Horseback riding
- 3. World Famous Algonquin Park