Rocky Crest Golf Resort
Perched along the rocky outcrops of the Canadian Shield, Rocky Crest Golf Resort is located on majestic Lake Joseph in Muskoka. Boasting luxury suites, villas, cabins, and cottages, Rocky Crest is the perfect spot for families of all sizes to unwind and create lifelong memories.
Only two hours from the GTA, guests can spend their days at the fun-filled lakefront waterpark, hiking along our pristine nature trails, relaxing in the hot tub or one of our heated pools, taking the kids fishing, or playing a round of golf on our world-class course. Three on-site restaurants range from casual to fine steakhouse fare, providing options for every day of the week. Rocky Crest Golf Resort has a little something for everyone.
Muskoka Fun for the Whole Family
Whether you're looking for a relaxing Muskoka retreat, a fun-filled vacation with the kids, or a chance to test your skills at our world-renowned golf course, Rocky Crest Golf Resort has the perfect vacation for you. All summer long, our dedicated staff work to ensure that every day is filled with a wide range of activities to keep everyone entertained.
- Lakefront waterpark including water trampolines, climbing icebergs, and obstacle course
- Two beaches, two heated pools, and a hot tub
- Canoes, kayaks, and pedalboats
- Pristine hiking trails
- On-site spa
- Kids Club running all summer long
- Pontoon boat cruises
- World-class golf
- Family scavenger hunts
- Drop-in fishing every morning at the dock (worms included!)
- Tennis, table tennis, badminton, and basketball
- Beach volleyball
- Poolside bingo
- Organized big ball soccer, ball hockey, and wild water relay
- Kids crafts for rainy days
Featuring fine dining at Windows Steakhouse, relaxed bistro fare at On the Green Clubhouse, and a casual beachside vibe at Bayside Patio and Lounge, Rocky Crest Golf Resort has superb food and attentive service for every occasion. Courtesy of our Executive Chef Everett Bell, you'll enjoy a spotlight on fresh fare from local farms.
With spectacular views of Lake Joseph and a menu filled with exciting, Canadiana-inspired dishes, the Windows Steakhouse offers fine dining in a traditional Muskoka setting.
On the Green Bistro
Overlooking the 18th hole at the world-famous Rocky Crest Golf Club, On the Green features a menu of bistro fare perfect for a relaxed breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Bayside Patio and Lounge
Enjoy a pint of craft beer on the picturesque patio overlooking majestic Lake Joseph. The perfect way to unwind after a fun-filled day out on the water.
Great Deals on Muskoka Vacation Packages!
Call our team today at 1 (866) 323-3305 to learn more about our great package deals.
Adventure Awaits in Muskoka
Culture, shopping, and outdoor adventures abound in Muskoka. Just a short drive away from Rocky Crest Golf Resort, you'll find a wide range of activities for the whole family.
- Numerous local farmer's markets
- Shopping in nearby picturesque Port Carling
- ATV adventures with Bear Claw Tours
- Seaplane tours with Georgian Bay Airways
- Bala Cranberry Marsh
- Helicopter tours over stunning Lake Joseph
- Island Queen Cruise
- Festival of the Sound performing arts lineup
- Kee to Bala concert lineup
- Sprawling Park-to-Park Trail wildlife and history exploration
- Tower Lookout and Park
Suite Upgrades Throughout
Brand new flat screen TVs and soaker tubs in every suite add to the extensive list of modern-day amenities, including Wi-Fi internet, air conditioning, kitchenettes with mini-fridge, coffee maker, and microwave, and of course, stunning views of majestic Lake Joseph.