Severn Lodge is one of Ontario’s premier lakeside resorts in the heart of the world famous Muskoka Georgian Bay lake district. For over 150 years the magnificent beauty and serenity of this idyllic lake country has attracted discriminating leisure and business travelers from around the world seeking refuge from their daily routine. Here, the air is clean, the water is crystal clear, the stars are bright, and the sunsets are spectacular!
Located in the southern part of Muskoka near Georgian Bay and the hamlet of Port Severn, the property encompasses over 100 acres with 700 meters (2000 feet) of pristine shoreline. It is situated in a quiet sheltered bay on the northern shores of Gloucester Pool, the western most lake of Ontario’s historic Trent Severn Waterway, and overlooks a spectacular array of windswept and pine clad islands. The view is breathtaking, and it is difficult to believe that the greater Toronto area is such a short distance away.
- Heated outdoor swimming pool, hot tub, sandy beach, and lake swimming
- Tennis, shuffleboard, badminton, basketball
- Volleyball, horseshoes, frisbee golf
- 100 acres of wooded hiking trails
- Lakeside recreation building with stone fireplace, piano, & game tables
- Games room with table tennis, air hockey, & table shuffleboard
- In-room movie channel
- High speed Wi-Fi in all rooms and around the property
- Canoes, kayaks, pedal boats, stand-up paddle boards, & mountain bikes
- Water park with 25’ trampoline, blaster, water slide & climbing pyramid
- Fishing - large/small mouth bass, walleye, northern pike, muskie, pan fish
- Free water skiing & Tubing for the kids
- Boat cruises aboard the resorts’ 1922 37' vintage mahogany motor launch *
- Summertime supervised kids activities
- Summertime evening entertainment
- Nearby golf, horseback riding, museums & historical attractions, & boat cruises
- Nearby full service Avalon Spa
Severn Lodge has earned the reputation for delicious foods, popular wines, & gracious country hospitality. All meals are served in our Main Lodge Dining Room where guests can enjoy a view of our waterfront. The Heritage Room with its’ authentic log beamed ceiling rekindles memories of the early loggers that would have dined here in the mid 1800’s, while the Lakefront Room with its soaring ceiling and window cupola is very light and airy. Both rooms have equally spectacular views. Fine dining in a family friendly atmosphere.
Menu items are both regional and international, and are carefully selected to ensure a delightful variety of choices. They are meticulously prepared by our executive chef and his staff, and are served by our friendly and courteous staff. Attention is given to using fresh, high quality, and healthy ingredients.
For more information (CLICK HERE).
Severn Lodge is located in Ontario’s most desirable cottage, resort vacation and tourist area – The Muskoka Lakes and Southern Georgian Bay region. For over one hundred years this beautiful lake district has been a popular Ontario vacation destination for family holidays, couples getaways, tour groups and visitors from around the world. Admired for its many beautiful lakes, scenic stone outcroppings and pristine wilderness, Muskoka and Georgian Bay also offers visitors a wide variety of exciting activities and attractions.
Our surrounding countryside is filled with many interesting things to see and do including live summer theatre, golf, museums & historic sites, antique & craft shops, theme parks, festivals & fairs, boat cruises, Las Vegas style gambling at Casino Rama, and fabulous shopping in our nearby lakeside villages. For more Information (CLICK HERE).